Terms & Conditions
1. Exhibitors shall obtain and maintain, until the completion of the Event, commercial general liability and umbrella liability coverage with respect to claims arising out of subject matter of this Agreement. This amount of insurance shall not be less than A) $1,000,000 per occurrence combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage with a $2,000,000 annual general aggregate limit. B) $2,000,000 per occurrence and annual aggregate Excess/Umbrella liability limit. C) Workers Compensation and Employer Liability Insurance as required by Federal and/or State statutes for Lessee's employees and agents.
Lessee shall name the Atlanta Apparel Exhibition Group, officers, employees, and agents as additional insured as respect to General Liability coverage.
3. Exhibitors are required to register at the exhibitor's registration desk, located in the concourse area, outside the exhibit hall, prior to set up. Your badge is your admission to the exhibition floor. Only those persons with badges will be allowed onto the exhibition floor. AAEG reserves the right during set-up to require all persons in the show hall who do not have the required badge to leave the show hall.
4. All accounts must be settled in full by the deadline date. Once a space is assigned it cannot be changed. Re-assigning or subletting space is expressly prohibited without the written consent of AAEG. Absolutely no refunds.
5. AAEG and all managers, members, officers, agents, and employees of AAEG shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or injury to any person or any property of exhibitors. All exhibitors agree to indemnify, defend, protect and hold harmless AAEG and all managers, members, officers, agents and employees of AAEG from and against any and all claims, damages, and costs, including without limitation all expenses of litigation and attorney's fees, resulting from or arising out of the actions or failure to act of any exhibitor, its managers, members, officers, principals, agents, employees, invitees, or representatives or from breach of this Agreement. The obligation of exhibitors to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AAEG as set forth herein shall survive the show.
6. Booth decorations may not exceed a height of 8 feet. Booth trim and/or samples may not be hung on pipe and drape. Exhibitors will be responsible for their own booth trim including spotlights and other booth decorations. Handwritten signs are strictly prohibited. Price signs larger than 5x8 are prohibited. No exhibitor shall be entitled to advertise any other products, goods, or merchandise during the show other than those products, goods, and merchandise the exhibitor is displaying at the show, nor shall any exhibitor advertise or display any advertisements for any other trade show. In the event an exhibitor violates the prohibitions set forth in this Section, AAEG shall be entitled, in the sole discretion of AAEG, to require the exhibitor to leave the show. AAEG shall not be required to refund any amount paid by the exhibitor to AAEG in the event the exhibitor is required by AAEG to leave the show for violation of this Section. AAEG reserves the right to require all exhibitors to modify or change any booth or signage in the show.
7. Each exhibit (booth) must remain intact until 5:00 PM on the final day of the show. No removing or dismantling of booths or other exhibits before 5:00 PM, on the final day of the show, is permitted. Violations will result in $150 fine.
8. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, AAEG does not guarantee to any exhibitor any specific allotment of booth space or any particular booth or exhibit location within the show hall. All exhibitors hereby agree that the allotment of booth space and the location of booth space within the show hall shall be at the sole discretion of AAEG.
9. Each exhibitor hereby agrees to allow AAEG to use the information provided by the exhibitor to AAEG for inclusion in the show book and on Cobb Tradeshow website and on all forms of electronic and social media. Requests for exclusion of any information or other details must be in writing and must be delivered to the AAEG at the time of the execution of this Agreement by an exhibitor. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, AAEG shall not be liable for any errors or omissions contained in the show book, any advertising related to the show, any show materials or on Cobb Tradeshow website.
10. The Atlanta Apparel Exhibition Group reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any individual, company or product for inclusion in the show and this agreement shall become binding and effective only when it has been approved and executed by a duly authorized representative of the AAEG.
11. In the event the show is cancelled or the exhibit space applied for the exhibitor becomes unavailable as a result of any matter, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, fire, terrorist activities, government intervention or regulation, public catastrophe, or any other cause AAEG shall refund to an exhibitor an amount solely determined by AAEG equal to the balance of the fee received by AAEG from an exhibitor remaining after AAEG deducts a pro rata share of expenses incurred by AAEG. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, AAEG shall not be required to refund to any exhibitor an amount exceeding the exhibit fee paid by an exhibitor. All exhibitors shall comply with and abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the Show Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions. In the event an exhibitor, (I) fails to make all payments to AAEG required to be made by the exhibitor, (ii) violates any Show Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions, (iii) breaches this Agreement, or (iv) terminates this Agreement, AAEG shall not be required to refund any amount paid by exhibitor to AAEG.
12. Exhibitors shall not be permitted to display and/or sell counterfeit merchandise or engage in any activity which would otherwise infringe upon the intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, of third parties. Each exhibitor, in entering into this Agreement, affirmatively warrants and represents that the exhibitor and/or persons acting on its behalf or at its discretion is in full compliance with all applicable laws, is the owner of, or is otherwise authorized to display and/or sell the merchandise at the exhibitor's booth. AAEG strictly prohibits any and all activities which are in violation of any state and/or federal laws, including but not limited to the Copyright Act and Lanham Act. In the event a dispute arises concerning the authenticity or potential counterfeit nature of any merchandise, AAEG will cooperate fully with legal authorities to investigate any claims. Should AAEG receive proof confirming that an exhibitor is engaging in unlawful activity, AAEG expressly reserves the right to immediately remove the exhibitor and/or merchandise, in whole or in part, and shall not be liable to the exhibitor for any damages, refund or setoff of exhibit space rental.
13. Booths will NOT be assigned before final payment is received by AAEG.
14. Jobbers will not be permitted to display or sell merchandise offered by any salesman or manufacturer exhibiting at this show.
15. The resale of products or merchandise of an exhibiting manufacturer is prohibited without the consent of AAEG, the show manager, and/or the manufacturer of the products or merchandise.
16. All exhibitors shall refrain from promoting any shows other than the AAEG show while in the show hall. Additionally, while exhibiting at the show, all exhibitors shall refrain from soliciting any other exhibitors at the show for any other trade show. In the event any exhibitor violates the prohibition or solicitation or promotion set forth herein, AAEG shall be entitled to remove the exhibitor from the show and any exhibitor removed from the show shall not be entitled to a refund from AAEG. All exhibitors shall refrain from engaging in any activity which AAEG deems to be offensive or which disrupts the show. In the event an exhibitor engages in any offensive or disruptive activity, AAEG, at AAEG's sole discretion, shall be entitled to require the exhibitor to immediately leave the show. In the event an exhibitor is required to leave the show for engaging in offensive or disruptive activity as determined by AAEG in AAEG's sole discretion, the exhibitor shall not be entitled to any refunds.
17. All exhibitors hereby agree that the use of the show's facilities and participation at the show is at the sole risk of the exhibitor and exhibitor's officers, managers, members, employees, agents, invitees and representatives. AAEG, its officers, managers, members, employees, agents and representatives shall not be liable to any exhibitor for any death, injuries, or property damage incurred by an exhibitor or any of the exhibitor's officers, principals, managers, members, employees, agents, invitees, or representatives. All exhibitors hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims and demands against AAEG and its officers, principals, managers, members, employees, agents and representatives with regard to any and all activities engaged in by the exhibitor and the exhibitor's officers, principals, managers, members, employees, agents, invitees, or representatives related to or engaged in with regard to the show.
18. Wireless Internet service is provided by the Cobb Galleria Centre. AAEG is not responsible for any failures, malfunctions, or weaknesses in the system. Furthermore, AAEG is not responsible for damages arising out of loss, damage to, corruption of, or inability to manipulate electronic data.
19. No checks will be accepted after specified "late" date. Contact AAEG, or review contract, to see specified "late date" for each show. Booths will NOT be assigned before final payment is received by AAEG.
20. Material Handling: You may hand carry your freight to your booth on show specific date. Contact AAEG, or review contract, to see specified date for hand carrying freight for each show. The Cobb Galleria is not set up to receive drop shipments, including samples, of any kind. Freight shipments must be coordinated through RPMXpo, 770-686-6512. RPMXpo will deliver all materials, for a fee, to your booth the day before exhibitor registration.
21. The Agreement shall be construed and enforced under the enforced laws of the State of Georgia. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes any and all prior written or oral agreements. All amendments to this Agreement must be in writing signed by the parties hereto. All parties to this Agreement hereby agree that any actions arising out of or related to the show or this Agreement shall be maintained in the Superior Court of Cobb County, Georgia.
22. Force Majeure: Cobb Tradeshow and The Atlanta Apparel Exhibition Group Inc. shall not be held liable for any delay or default in producing any Cobb Tradeshow event if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including but not limited to Acts of God, government restrictions, bad weather, wars, insurrections, terrorism and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
23. The Exhibition Hall will open on Sunday and Monday for Exhibitors at 8:00 am and 8:30 am for Retailers.